Monday, August 4, 2008

busy busy busy

I had a busy month in July.  First off, it turned out that going to my aunt Libby's shore house wasn't a permanent thing. We stayed there about a week and then came back to the city, and mom started leaving me home again every day.  That's ok, because I just love my walker, Narelle, but I did like getting to hang out with mom all day.

Then I went to the vet for an overnight stay.  I'm not entirely sure what that was all about.  I love my vet, too, and I know she always takes great care of me, but I was SUPER tired for, like, two whole days after I came home.  
Mom was really nice to me and stayed with me the whole time, but mostly I just slept.

And then I got to spend the weekend with my auntie Adrienne in Brooklyn.  That was lots of fun. 

And now it's August!  And I am exhausted.  I can't wait for fall, when the weather will cool off a little.  I'd kind of like to just nap until then...

No comments: