Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Welcome, cousin Will!

I have a cousin in Colorado named Eric. I haven't met him in person yet, but we Skype all the time, and when Mom went out to meet him, I got to stay with my aunt Kerri, so I like him.

I've also got a cousin Emma, who lives near DC.  I met her about a year ago. We were both much smaller then, but we're both still pretty cute.  
And now, I have a new cousin--Emma's little brother William James. I can't wait to meet him. Mom says we're going to visit soon, but I don't know if I believe her. She talks a good game with vacation and travel, but we haven't gone anywhere in MONTHS. Then again, travel means having to be quiet and calm in my carrier for hours on end. Hm. Maybe I'll have to rethink this...

1 comment:

Tami said...

Your cousin Emma is freaking adorable...she looks like she'll be hot when she grows up. Better get a stick to beat the boys back with Mowgli.